Download and Save YouTube Videos
- Video Downloader – a firefox extension that allows you to download videos to your computer from YouTube and most video sites.
- YouTubeX – allows you to save and download YouTube videos easily using only your IE or firefox browser.
- TubeSock – grabs YouTube videos from the web and copies them to your video iPod, Mac, or PlayStation Portable.
- VideoDL – is a quick AJAX application that allows you to download online video into your computer. It supports top 3 video sites – YouTube, Google Video, and Break.com.
- Download YouTube via bookmarklets – A collection of Greasemonkey scripts and bookmarklets to do the job.
- Youtube-dl – is a small command-line program to download videos from YouTube.com. It requires the Python interpreter, version 2.4 or later.
- KeepVid – Download videos direct from most video sites like YouTube.
- YouTube Downloader – enter url and download YouTube videos.
- Youtube Grabber – is a free tool that downloads FLV files from youtube.
- GooTube FLV Retriever – enter the video page URL, download the youtube video.
- Capture Youtube and Google videos – save them as AVI files encoded in the MPEG4 format, using only one command.
- YouRipper – a freeware software which enables you to download videos from the YouTube and Google Video
- Save YouTube Videos – paste the youtube video url and download the video.
- Kyootoob – is a youtube downloader and optionally a converter.
This and more at Quick Online Tips